Newberg truly is the gateway to Oregon Wine Country … Just a short trip from Portland, this is a great place to start your wine adventures. Why not spend a day in historic downtown Newberg?
Artisanal Wine Cellars – 614 E. 1 st Street, 503.537.2094
Make Artisanal your first stop! Taste wine the way it was meant to be enjoyed. You’ll be treated to a variety of quality, hand crafted wines, offered in a leisurely, comfortable and completely unpretentious environment. Enjoy wine, artisan cheeses and cured meats, then add some lively conversation, music and local art …we’ll be waiting for you!
Interested in an unforgettable wine tour? Visit Oregon Wine Guides at https://www.oregonwineguides.com/
And don’t forget to visit the other stellar Newberg Downtown Wineries, just a quick walk from Artisanal!
You can get more information for planning your day by visiting Newberg Downtown Wineries online
- Anam Cara Wines – 306 N. Main Street, Newberg 503.537.9150
- Bravura Cellars – 108 S. College Street, Newberg 503.822.5116
- Chehalem Winery – 106 S. Center Street, Newberg 503.538.4700
- Cliff Creek Wine Wines – 214 E. 1st Street, Newberg 503.852.0089
- Et Filles Wines – 718 E. 1st St, Newberg 503.538.2900
- Dark Horse Wine Bar – 1505 Portland Rd #230, Newberg 503.538.2427
- Long Play Wines – 215 E. 1 st Street, Newberg 503.489.8466
- Purple Cow – 501A N. Howard Street, Newberg 971.259.8269
- Valley Wine Merchants – 112 S. College Street, Newberg 503.538.5388
- Vintyr Wines – 300 E. 1st Street, Newberg 971.264.0881
- Art Elements – 604 E. 1 st Street, Newberg 503.487.6141
- Blue Trout Gallery – 111 S. College Street, Newberg 503.538.5533
- Chehalem Cultural Center – 415 E. Sheridan, Newberg 503.487.6883
Chapters Books – 701 E. 1 st Street, Newberg 503.554.0206
A cozy independent bookstore and coffee shop with a fabulous selection of gifts and both new and used books
Janis Unique Handbags & Gifts – 616 E. 1 st Street, Newberg 503.537.8826
Jewelry, gifts, and a truly unique selection of handbags
Newberg Music Center – 514 E. 1 st Street, 503.537.2196
Specializing in stringed instruments
Nikki Jane’s Boutique – 602 E. 1 st Street, 503.538.2620
Fine women’s and children’s clothing .. a “do not miss” shopping experience
Valley Wine Merchants – 112 S. College Street, 503.538.5388
Is time running short? If you missed out on one of your favorite wineries during your visit to Oregon wine country, stop here and pick up some real gems! Even if you did hit everything on your list, Valley Wine Merchants is definitely on the “must visit” list.
Food & Beverages
Chapters Books and Coffee – 701 E. 1 st Street, Newberg 503.554.0206
Some of the best coffee drinks in town, featuring Stumptown and Intelligentsia
Coffee Cat Coffeehouse – 107 S. College Street, Newberg 503.538.2580
Great atmosphere, an array of coffee blends and pastries, sandwiches and fine wines
Coffee Cottage – 808 E. Hancock Street, Newberg 503.538.5126
Specializing in great coffee & pastries and deliciously satisfying soups and sandwiches including vegetarian options
Honest Chocolates – 312 E. 1 st Street, Newberg 503.537.0754
Fresh hand made chocolates
Newberg Bakery – 621 E. 1 st Street, Newberg 503.538.3365
A community place! High quality breads, bagels, pastries and cakes.
Panaderia y Taqueria Gonzales – 615 E. 1 st Street, Newberg 503.538.0306
A truly authentic Mexican taqueria and bakery…love the tamales!
Painted Lady – 201 S. College Street, Newberg 503.538.3850
Refined, modern, American cuisine. Be pampered…
Recipe – A Neighborhood Kitchen – 115 N. Washington Street, Newberg 503.487.6853
A welcoming atmosphere, artisanal cuisine, house made Charcuterie and local farm grown ingredients
Ruddick Wood – 720 E. 1st Street, Newberg 503.487.6133
The tavern is now open and the restaurant will be coming soon!
Subterra – 1505 Portland Road, Newberg 503.538.6060
Affordable, white tablecloth dining in the heart of Newberg
Voodoo Martini – 507 E. 1 st Street, Newberg 971.832.8210
Fun & unique drinks, pizza, local wines